4.08.2006

It's not confidential, I've got potential

Well folks, looks like it's official and I'm here to stay. I'm really enjoying blogging, and this is the third date. You know what that means.

Anyways, it still is confidential (nobody knows about this place but me), but only temporarily. I'm dying to join Secret Pal 8, and I think today is the day. I guess that means I have to give up a little privacy, but I think part of the point of this is to let people in to my private world. You know, because it's so fascinating and all that clearly other people will want to read every word I write. Sarcasm aside, there's something a little scary and exciting about letting people in to your life. I'm going to try not to censor myself too much, but sometimes I think, Do I really want to tell the world about that? We'll just have to wait and see how it goes.

I promise more knitting content soon.


Yesterday's title: Audioslave, "To Be Yourself"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and google! Happy to be part of your third date:)