2.16.2007

Sweet dreams are made of these

I've been stalking the mailbox lately, and today it came to much success! My Dirty Knitter Swap package arrived, and man did I make out well! Linda really spoiled me rotten. Check out what I saw when I opened the box:



And look at all the packages inside:



Unwrapped:



Up above you can see two yummy drink recipes, one for a Chocolate Mint Martini and one for a Chocolate-Covered Cherry Martini (off to the liquor store I go!). In the middle row you can see a Molten Chocolate Lava Cake mix, chocolate rimming sugar, and a heart-shaped zipsack (a little bag with a tote bag inside). In the bottom row are some chocolate swizzle sticks. Oh yeah, and the yarn! Cherry Tree Hill (my fave) supersock in Earth and Lang Silkdream in color 22 (yummy chocolate brown).

I love everything! Thanks again Linda, you are by far the best.



Previous title: Turin Brakes, "Painkiller"

0 comments: