2.07.2007

Can you read my mind?

I know, I suck about posting lately. Conversation over. Moving on to the good stuff.

Last week (yes, it has really been that long) I came home to find this waiting for me.



I gave it the Squeeze and Shake test, as per usual, and pleasently found that the package was quite squishy. Squishy = yarn. Squishy = good.

And lookee what was inside the squishy package:




It's like my secret pal was inside my brain, I swear. The last time I went to my LYS, I was checking out that yarn you see on the right, Lanna Grossa Meilenweit in just that color. I also love the one on the left, nice and subdued. It's Austermann Step with Aloe Vera and Jojoba Oil. Yes, Apparently Now Every Word Gets Capitalized For No Real Reason. Moving on . . . please don't ask me the colorways, because they are all numbers and I just can't handle that right now. Believe me when I tell you that the pictures are pretty true to the colors, and let's leave it at that.

But wait!!!! What's that hiding inside the yarn?



It's lip gloss. What's fun is that each color kinda goes with the yarn it was hiding inside. There's also a lip plumper, just for fun. Haven't tried it yet, but one day I will. Thank you Secret Pal! Now quick, everybody go over to Monkeys Love Yarn and tell Chee-uh how much she rules. Please please please do it for me because I feel so badly that it took me this long to post about the package.

And while you're out visiting others in blogline, go say hi to the Knit Mongrel, who I've had the pleasure of spoiling for the last few months.



Previous title: Train, "I Am"

2 comments:

Emma said...

Awesome package. I have that same skein of Austermann. It's pretty cool!

|chee-uh| said...

Yay! I'm so glad you liked it! I hope you are feeling better. You will look gorgeous with that gloss. Not that you aren't pretty already, lol.