10.24.2006

Just a little patience

After waiting WAY TOO LONG, I have finally sent along a special thank you to Elizabeth, my SP8. Want to see what she got?



Specs:
Pattern: Another Cleo Clutch
Needles: US 10
Yarn: Cascade 220 in color 8339
Pattern Notes: This pattern is really simple, but somehow the first cleo clutch I made has a cable that changes directions part of the way through, so watch for that. It's a great first cable project if you're looking for one.

Along the theme of patience, I've heard word from the very helpful Bev about my KSKS kit. I was ditched by my first sock kit pal, story unknown. Medical difficulties have made my angel bow out, but my thoughts are with her all the way. Whoever you may be (because it's still a secret to me), I'm sending healthy thoughts your way, Angel Number One. Now I'm on to Angel Number Two. Thanks for stepping in Vicki! As a return of the favor, I thought I'd let you all know that Vicki is collecting yarn for a blanket. Check out her blog to see if you can help.

I'll leave you with a picture of my weekend happenings.



You guessed it, another wedding! This one was the last of the season for me; now I'm off of wedding duty until March. Finally! Not that I don't enjoy them, but really people, enough is enough! If y'all could just hold off on the wedding plans for a short while so I can catch my breath, that would be just great! Thanks a bunch!



Previous Title: Grateful Dead, "Box of Rain"

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for posting the "how-to" for the clutch. I was wondering - might have to make some more...

Sarah said...

So cute! It's a great project for practicing cables without being too big that you get bored.

Devonshire said...

I'm so glad that someone else had trouble with the cleo. I I had a tough time the first time I started it. This is round 2 so I plan to watch for the cable issue this time.

Thanks!