4.07.2006

To be yourself is all that you can do

Less than one week until vacation in sunny Florida! I absolutely cannot wait, except that today I considered trying on bathing suits, and let me tell you it was a scary sight. Turns out that all those times I said, "I'll go to the gym tomorrow. It can't hurt if I just take today off." Well, I think it just might have hurt. I'm a little bummed, to say the least. I've decided to ignore these feelings, and drown them up with a little Audioslave. Therefore:

Don't lose any sleep tonight
I'm sure everything will end up alright
You may win or lose
But to be yourself is all that you can do

But just in case, there are still 5 gym days left before I have to face the facts. Wish me luck!



Yesterday's title: Beastie Boys, "Brass Monkey"

0 comments: