4.17.2009

I wanna get lost in your rock and roll and drift away

I disappeared there for a while again - sorry about that! I think I'm back for good, but we shall see what happens. At any rate, I've decided that I miss the posting titles as song lyrics, so that's back too.

Hope everyone is enjoying this sunshine-y day! The first of many I hope.

With my beautiful spring day I decided to make a trip to the yarn store. You know, 'cause who doesn't want to spend a lovely spring day buying a crap-ton of merino wool. The obvious choice, don't you think? So here's what I got:


7 skeins of Sublime in Color 0019: Waterleaf to test knit this beauty

5 skeins Jojoland Melody in Color MS26 to knit a Swirl Shawl for my mom's birthday

And a few buttons for a Shalom cardigan that I'm almost finished with.

Pictures coming soon - if I can find my camera under all this yarn!

0 comments: