I have been making impressive progress on Wicked. I started it on Saturday and last night I pretty much finished the main body of it. Up next is the pocket. So, I scrounged around looking for the US7 straight needles only to discover that they have been chewed on. That's right, chewed on. And not by me. I have vague recollections of a visit from a friend and her puppy, resulting in knitting disaster.

I've tried sanding down the needle in question and the yarn is still snagging on it. I think I will have to borrow some needles or buy new ones. In the meantime, it seems that something new jumped onto my needles this morning.

I was really trying hard to be a one-project-at-a-time kind of knitter, but it seems that this is just not to be. Alas, I suppose I will suffer through some Squid Socks in Mama Blue Troika Ink. It's rough, I know, but I'll try to get through it.


Renee said...

Oh, that's frustrating with having to wait and replace needles. The Squid socks in Troika definitely look like they're making up for waiting. LOVE the colour!