11.12.2006

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes; turn and face the strange

Lately I've been thinking about making some changes in my life. I can't really say too much here, because nothing's really settled yet, and we all know about the dangers of telling all out in blogland. But I will say that I'm pretty excited about an opportunity that may present itself this winter.

Change is hard though, you know? It would be so easy to just keep on going the way things have been going, because nothing's really wrong. It's just that I don't think this is the direction I want my life to continue along. I'm a little afraid to get all excited about this new thing because if it doesn't happen, then I'd be really disappointed. On the other hand, if it does happen, that's a little scary too, only because I'd be leaving behind the safety and security of how things are now.

Was that cryptic enough for you?

In lighter news, I've been knitting an awful lot lately. I'll tell you about it someday, but for now my mind's in a million other places. However, here's a sneak peek:





Previous Title: Britney Spears, "Hit Me Baby One More Time" - I know, I'm still a little embarrassed about that one.

1 comments:

Emma said...

Good luck with your potential mysterious change!