1.01.2007

It's a new dawn, it's a new day . . . and I'm feeling good

Okay, so a little editing out was needed to keep the title short on this one. Happy 2007 everyone! I'm still here, just been crazy busy as always. I've been finishing up my Harvard application (sent!), my holiday knitting (complete and mostly gifted already!), and visiting friends and family. It's nice to be back home, but I REALLY don't want to go back to work tomorrow. I'm sure that's what everyone's thinking right about now, so I'll try to keep my whining to a minimum. I have some fun FOs to share, but I'm going to save that for later this week. Until then, enjoy playing with all of your new gifts and eating all of those leftover chocolates and cookies and other treats, because you know you're going to, no matter what your New Year's Resolution was about. Happy Holidays!



Previous title: Queen, "Killer Queen"

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy New Year - can't wait to see all those FOs!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year ... on no, that's right we all must go back to work. But I want to stay home and KNIT!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

Secret Pal