11.13.2006

If you try sometimes, you just might find you get what you need

Sorry for the lame-o depressing post yesterday. Here's a little pick-me-up. Just to clarify, this is a pick-ME-up; you might care less about it, but it makes me VERY much happier than I was yesterday.

I'm going to apply to that program I was talking about! No special favors or anything like that, instead just a high stress level. I just registered to take the GRE on December 8th. Yes, that's right. Just over three weeks from today. So you might hear from me even less than you usually do. Just warning you in advance.

More yarn-y goodness tomorrow . . . maybe. I might be studying instead. Wait and see. But please don't hold your breath.



Previous title: Lou Reed, "Take a Walk on the Wild Side"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you lady! I am rooting for you!

Secret Monkey Pal

Elizabeth said...

Make sure you let us know when the test is, and we'll be rooting for you!

Sara Kirby said...

You go Girl! That's a major and scary step.

I admire your bravery.

Joanne M said...

Good luck on the GRE and good for you for shaking things up and going after this.