8.21.2006

Hello! My god it's been so long, never dreamed you'd return

What a fun weekend! My college roommate Lisa was in town all weekend and we had a blast together!

She's one of those people that, even though I haven't talked to her in almost a year, we can pick up right where we left off. It's oddly comforting to know there are people in your life who, no matter what, will always understand you. Every so often I wonder if that's it and we've finally moved on and outgrown a friendship that, at times, seemed like it could outlast anything. And then I spend some time with her and I know again that the world will keep on turning and we really will be friends forever. Ok, too cheesy. I'll stop now.

We did many of the traditional Boston things, like walking Newbury Street and eating in the North End, not to mention Mike's Pastries - yum! So all in all, a good time was had. Because of this good time, I have no new knitting to show you. But I will soon. And maybe even something finished by the end of the week? Not so sure about that one. No promises, okay?



Previous Title: Red Hot Chili Peppers, "Aeroplane"

0 comments: